CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lake Brownwood

So sorry that I have been a bad blogger lately. Things have been wonderful, but busy. My sister and her family arrived around midnight last night...YEA!!!!!!!!
This summer has already been very eventful! :-) Stayed tuned to here why...
For now, here are some pictures of the our week-end lake trip. We had an awesome time. I love Lake Brownwood. Many of my best childhood memories are of our time with family at my grandparents place there. We had a great time swimming, riding the jet ski and hanging out.
Probably my favorite thing was our worship service on Sunday morning. The boys planned the service. Bryson was the worship leader, Alex was the preacher and Cason served communion. It was precious...and of course, I did not get any pictures of it. Oh well...




Click to play Lake Brownwood
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

7 comments:

Kristi said...

I know you will enjoy having Cheryl & Co. there. We have a nice visit with them up here. Watching all 12 grandkids together was a blast!

I've heard about some of your summer busyness. I look forward to reading about it in your own words soon. :)

SS said...

I have many wonderful childhood memories at Brownwood too. My grandaparents had a house on the lake and all the cousins spent many summers there. Love the idea of your boys planning the church service. That's so awesome on your parts as parents.

Darla said...

Too fun, I love the lake. Brylie just saw the boys and asked again when she can see them again. We are missing you guys. Have fun with your sister and her family. Let me know when you guys are coming down to DFW and I have some great ideas for us to do.

April Carrasco said...

I am so thankful Cheryl and her fam made it safely. Enjoy your time and tell her we said hello. Amy was just talking about her last week.

realitymomma said...

we grew up on lake brownwood. i had an aunt who owned cabins near the dam. lots of memories. ditto sue on the boys. that is special and neat.

Larissa said...

I was going to say the same thing that SuzAnne did, but I would just like to clafify...it was a trailor, but whatever...the memories are still the same!

SS said...

Wow, you have an amazing memory!!!! However, that was back in my much younger and less mature days :)